Designed to protect your camper slideout from leaks!
- Helps prevent water damage to the interior of your camper.
- It's a do-it-yourself installation and can be easily accomplished.
- Adapter rail slides into a standard " J" rail above slide-out. Once installed, it never needs to be removed even if the slide-out cover is disassembled. The cover panel slides into it.
- Panels are 1 Y2" thick, factory-sealed and precision-built to assure proper fit.
- Cover rests on the top of the slide-out edge via a foam gasket and secured with two or more latch-down hinges, depending upon length.
- Designed to be folded-down and secured for off-season protection.
- Can be quickly disassembled for off-season storage or a move to another site.
- Available projections are 24" - 30" - 36" - 42" - 48" - 54".The Chesapeake Slide-Out Cover is available in one foot increments beginning with 8'.
- Shorter lengths are available upon requests.
- Gable fillers are available and needs job-site assembly.